Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Friday, August 03, 2007

...was probably a more interesting day. I had only a minor craving,
but I just wanted to smoke anyways. Especialy since today was the meet
and greet for my ten hear high school reunion. It was interesting to
see some of the folks I went to hjghschool with. I got to see my old
journalism teacher mrs warner, which I will meet tomorrow for
breakfest with won Jin kim at th ihop. I think I can get used to the
idea of being a non smoker. I do enjoy the smell when other people are
smoking around me. But drinking wine or liquere is no problem. I just
can't enjoy beer yet. Tomorrow i am going to the BBQ for the khs of 97
group . But I am going to spend the latter part of the afternoon with
chris watching 300.

0 comments: