Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Several month ago, some folks came around our neighborhood and put
little yellow flags up. A later onquary revealed that the city is
putting new waterpipe in our streets. They promis of better water
pressure. Yes, I can't wait till I can go out and buy a new shower
head, and ne able to really enjoy it, though I have gotten used to our
low water pressure. I did not even realize that my preassure was low
till my dad made a comment on it. However, if you are taking a shower,
better pray to god that your other half does not flush the toilet.
Hopefully no more scolding after these mashines are through with our
street

0 comments: