Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Sunday, August 12, 2007

It stopes raining long enough to were we could dare take the boat out
on open water. I also took this opportunity to take a swim. The water
is great. We discovered a new place to beach the boat to were we can
discover new trails. I had to take the patch of for a little bit while
I went swimming. I stuck it to the phone case for the time being. Bow
I hope it does not fall of. It seams to stick pretty good. Krimpus
loves the outing. I almost pulled the patch off today and said "fuck
it, this quit smoking sucks" nut now I feel better

0 comments: