Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Thursday, August 02, 2007

My 4th day of being smoke free was probably the best one so far. I did
not have a single major craving. But instead I had a constant mini
craving, which was a little annoying but not disabilitading like day
three was. I am now making sure that my patch does not fall off during
my sleep by wraping it with gauss. It is true what they say about
having vivid dreams while sleeping with the patch. I have been having
crazy dreams latly which are pretty cool . I just hope that I will not
have a horror dream. Well I am also of the nite quill. I am doing the
benedryl for now. Well good night again

0 comments: