Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Monday, August 06, 2007

I have to say that I survied the weekend. This morning I put on my 8th
and 9th patch. My silly butt changed the patch before taking a shower
this morning. So I ended up washing the new patch off, and had to put
on another after drying off. So it looks for now that I will be
getting off the patch a day early.

A good friend told me that cinimen sticks are good to have when
quitting, so I took her advise and made a pack of them

0 comments: