Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Saturday, November 08, 2008


i am afraid that my bus is fucked...yesterday on my to work, out of nowhere, my bus started to loose power. i heard a rattling sound and the motor stalled. good friends of mine helped me tow the bus to my house, they suggested i should check the spark plugs. to my shocking surprise, one of the plugs had no gap, and there was some sort of gash on the rim of it.

what can i do? what happened? how can i prevent this happening again? how can i get my bulli on the road again?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sooooo sorry about your Bulli. It's so sad . Hope you find a answer.
Love -mom