Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

So a few month ago our loving overloads sent us coupons for free
digital tv converter boxes, since analough tv will be cut off in
febuary.

Sheila and I don't watch much tv, only some "cable bleed through"
before bed time. I hesitaded on getting my free converter box because
you would still have to buy an antena. We never really bothered with
over the air tv, because we could never get any channels in well. So I
decided, let's go ahead and invest in an outdoor antena. The results
are great. We can bow watch 17 channels + bleed through.

Who needs stinking cable.

0 comments: