Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I was going to be done today, but today was the day I had to do the
hard stuff. First I forgot to put in a tin before I put the cylinders
back on. So instead of taking the cyliners back off, I had to take the
alternator out instead. After some pushing and pounding and a couple
busted knuckles I finaly got the tin in. Then putting the alternator
back on was another task and a half.

As I was putting the heater box back on, I discovered that my new head
had a different exauste mount, so ira did some modifications for me to
make the heater box fit.

Tomorrow should be the day when bulli will drive again. I already
drained the oil, put new sparkplugs in, and adjusted the valves. All
what really needs to still be done is to remount the muffler. Get a
new set of spark plug cables, and put some oil in.

0 comments: