Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last night I finaly finished up and got bulli rolling again. She
started right up and ran strong. Then after shutting her off I could
not get her started again. I have some sort of electrical issue. When
I turn the key to the on position, lights and fuelpump come on, when I
turn to the crank position, all power turned off. What a
disappontment, but at least It should not be to hard to fix.

The next month I'll be doing a compleate checkup on bulli. I am going
to take it to an old Vw mechanic to tune my carb and set/check my
timing. Bulli needs to be fit for the coast next month.

0 comments: