Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Friday, October 19, 2007

...at work as been a cluster fuck and a half. As I finished up ctc tv,
and I was getting ready to print it to tape, there was a strange
digital noise that
I and my engineer could nor explain. After going through various
channels of troubleshooting and different hardware and software the
noise would not go away. It was after i burned the show to DVD, that
the noise went away. Now I am dubbing the DVD to beta for broadcast.
Not too orthodox but effective.

Mom will be here with sheila to take us to the airport in about 30 min.

0 comments: