Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Friday, October 12, 2007

got my underwater soft camera case today. I made some test shots in
the hot tub with the finepix. So far so good, but you know the luck I
had with leaks latly. Although the Sony fits perfectly in the case, u
don't think I would ever use the case with that camera. First of all,
DV video is very unreliable in humidity and second, the finepix shoots
very fair full screen video. I used the finepix along with iMovie 8 to
make the chalkridge and enchanted rock videos.

0 comments: