Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A couple of days ago my external fire wire drive went out. I was so
pissed, because I don't have any backup of the data on that drive.
Toes luckily had the same drive case, so we were able to swap and
troubleshoot the drive. It turned out that there is nothing wrong with
the case or the drive. Sigh... Good news. The power brick has gone
goofy. I called adaptive and they told me that my case was
discontinued and that I am pretty much SOL as what the power brick is
concerned. So I had to go out and buy a whole new case for $50. But I
am just glad that my data was not lost.

0 comments: