Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Friday, October 05, 2007

It was sort of an adventure getting the oilpan back on. On the first
run I had a screw fall of into the flywheel casing after I had all
screws already on. So guess what? I had to take of all screws again
and reclean the motor and the oilpan. Eventuly I got it all put
together except for the skid plate. It has this real stupid 10mm hex
bolt. Who the fuck has a 10mm hex driver. Why put such an odd bolt in
a car for a damn skidplate. I think I may be able to score the driver
somewere.

The seal has to cure for 24 hours then I'll put the oil in an them she
should be ready for the road again.

0 comments: