Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006


today is going to be an exciting game. Italy vs. Germany. I know it is going to be a close match. italy is a tough team. in a way I want germany to loose, because if they make it to the finaly and they win the world cup, i am going to shave my head. I have not defined "shaved" yet, but it will not be in its tradisonal meaning. my nice and short. a buzzz cut with about 2 to 3 inches left on my head. on the other hand, i am kinda looking forward to shaving my head, but i am nervouse obout it, because i have made it known to everyone already, so it is pretty much expected of me if germany happens to become world soccer chapions.

excuse my disrecard of propper spelling and gramer when writting my blogs
i just typ and don't bother ready my entrie till after i click submit.

0 comments: