Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Gelinde is our friend in germany. I have known her for over 20 years. I have lost touch with her for the last 4 years, but last weekend i got back in touch with her. I decided to make her a DVD of some resent work i have done.
browsing around the internet, i found a Marienhof Quiz. I got all the answers correct. pretty pathetic i think. they should turn college classes into soap opras. I finaly uploaded "big Apples" (or trip to NYC) und is now being verified by google.

0 comments: