Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Thursday, July 20, 2006


...since i have made a post. first of all, Germany lost the world Cup... they did not manage to beat the italians, but at least made it to 3rd place. I still got my hair cut. i am not sure if i like it or not. but everyone around me seams to like it. Last week, I bought a new canopy for my moms boat. it matches perfectly with the boat. I also bought a fish eye lense. always wanted one, and now i have one. i have adaptor rings where i can fit it on my 35mm or my video camera. it takes great pix.

I have been boating alot. vollyball class is still fun, even though my body is sore constantly. thank god that we have a hot-tub to relax in. i also finished the video from our trip to NYC. ill post it soon... what else is new...? sheila and i are going to germany next summer. May 14-28th to be exact...

bengers video has had 267 hits as of yesterday... that surpasses the hindenburgers current hit count.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a lense like that! How do I go about getting one?

Shannon

cw said...

you can get it on http://www.demonfisheyelens.com/