Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Friday, July 28, 2006

...or "our trip to new York" has finale been approved. I like the way it came out. It was a lot of fun to do. But I wish I would have shot more sound bits. When I was shooting I was mostly thinking of getting good shots, and neglected the idea of perhaps telling a story with narration or soundbits. Perhaps narration could be added in the future, with some minor recutting. Regardless, I mainly made this video for my family and friends...Nothing serious, just a fun video, I mean, it was my vacation afterall. Enjoy...

0 comments: