Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006



just like all the othe myspace loosers, i decided to do a face lift my myspace space. it was simple. really that is all i have to say about that.

CTC bought me a new I-mac that i wave been waiting for for the last 4 weeks. now it is on campus, but i can't set it up yet, because they need to add it to the inventory. what a pain in the ass. I really need to get started on this project, but i refuse to use my personal computer to do work related stuff. just like work does not like it if i use work stuff for personal use. i guess i have to set up the i-mac tomorrow. it is going to take like 4 hours to install final cut studio, photoshop, and stuff.

chris is back. he spend 6 month in saudi to defened our freedom. yesterday i took a personal day off from work, so we could watch the world cup (germany equador 3:0) it was a great time. this weekend, sheila is off, so we are going to visit chris in san antonio

chris has a new apartment, and he wants to buy a new TV. he wants me to set it all up so we can watch worldcup on saturday.

0 comments: