Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Saturday, June 17, 2006


...or maybe not. I have been working on the video from our trip to new york. I made alot of progress, and i like how its comming together. Ther is something missing though. I realized that i apear in only one shot. and i dont have many sound bits at all. so the video is going to be just a series of montages with great music. this is not going to be the bast thing i have been working on, but it will still be fun to watch.

Chris is going to be in town on tuesday. we are going to watch Germany vs Equadore WM game. He has been in saudi since december. before he left, i asked him to bring be something back that was middle eastern, but he was not able to leave base during his entire time there. I wanted some middle eastern music, but he did'nt get me any. does anyone know any good middle eastern music that i could download from I-tunes? I think middle eastern music is soo cool.

last wednsday Poland and Germany were playing in the WM. man, that was a fucking awsome game. you had nose bleeds, yellow cards, red cards, gernies, and 150 soccer holigans arrested. germany was the only team to score in that match during the 3 min injury overtime.

it is raining today in central texas. i hope it clears up tonight. because i want to go to the boat. I am thinking about surprising my mom by buying a new canopy top for it.

0 comments: