Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Friday, June 20, 2008


the newspapers always misspell my name...how hard is it to ask me, then write it down, then type it into their article? I know i misspelled my share of names whenever i produce a video or something, but that us usually because thats the way it was spelled to me. this reporter did not even talk to me...

1 comments:

toes said...

oh shit! i thought that was me, i had to debate with myself where i was. That dude's a little bigger than me though. Confusing.