Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Monday, June 16, 2008

A while back we bought these curtains on sale from IKEA. We realized
that we bought too many, so they spend in the closset for almost a
year. The other day I was like "wait a minute, I can put those
curtains in the bus" so I did. Luckly the curtains came with hemming
tape. They had to he significatly shortent. I have enough leftover
material to make matching bedsheets.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats my son - you are the greatest . I'm proud of you . mom