Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

a couple of days ago i got en email from a "Ron Paul Meat up group member" from Dallas. he wanted me to arrange a venue for ron paul to come to Killeen. So the last couple of days i have been calling around to get a place big enough to hold 1000 people. well a few minutes ago i got a call from Ron Raul's campaign manager. she wants me to see if the college is willing to host the good doctor. i am so excited, i am afraid that i will not be able to sleep much tonight. i Mean i have Ron Paul's campaign mangers direct phone number. I told her to say hello to the good dr for me. If i pull this off, then Dr. Paul would technically owe me. i guess if he would deliver my baby (providing Sheila is prego), would call us even LOL...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheila is Preagnant?
you mama

Anonymous said...

no she is not...if she was prego, i would have ron paul deliver the baby...