Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Thursday, April 20, 2006


one of my best friends and co-workers got a new job yesterday. I wish I could have done more to keep him around. I was praying for a miracle, but that miracle never came, perhaps it is still coming. I don't blame him, matter of fact I am proud and happy for him. He will be spending the next 6 month on a cruise ship, filming drunk tourist in Alaska. His girlfriend is upset, naturally, but I have faith that they are going to be alright. He is going to have a blast. You can keep up with his adventure by going to his website but first we are going to have a drink fest this Saturday to celebrate his farewell...

0 comments: