Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Man, I have posted a lot of crap lately. But this one is one to remember...At least for me, but I guess that is why it is cwnation. I found this entry on a blog of RPK (aka reiner, aka father #2). It is in German, but I will recap the content in English for all of you non Germans. I basically mirrors a conversation I had with a co-worker last week about the explosion of the nuclear powerplant in tschernoble. We pointed out how fast the last 20 years past by so quickly. Then I told my coworker about a conversation I overheard between my mother and RPK about the dangers of radiation. I started crying and said "I don't want Cancer" (german word for cancer translates to crab) he replied "well, what do you want?, lobster" although at that time, that comment had made me even more upset, but thinking back I find it really funny.

he also goes on talking about the hindenburger video , and that he does not understand why I did that "I guess film-makers do that sort of stuff from time to time"



to visit RPK go to www.rpk.net/diary

0 comments: