Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Monday, December 26, 2005

First I want to with all the readers of this blog (me) a merry Christmas. I
have been on vacation since last Wednesday. Its been a lazy week. I spend
much time watching TV and visiting with friends. I believe that Sheila is
understanding that I don't get to spend much time with friend throughout the
year. Tonight is no different. I have folks come over and chances are that
we are gona get pretty wasted. Why the hell not? In January work begins and
I will take another class.

0 comments: