Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

This morning as I was catching the German news on German TV, I though my
heart was going to stop when I saw a crawl at the bottom of the screen
stating that German TV will go off the air on Jan 1st 2006.

Although there is another German station I can subscribe to, I will not be
able to watch Marienhof anymore. Marienhof has been a guilty pleasure of
mine since I fist subscribed German TV. I will not know if Mathias ever came
back to Regina. I will never know if the long distance relationship between
kai and tricksy will ever work out. I will not see if raul and yasemine will
ever have to hide their love to yaemines family. Anyways, family TV going of
the air SUX.

Tonight I am having my mother over and we I am entertaining Sheila and my
mother at the moment. Their are at the moment in the hot tub and I am
serving drinks, keep the music playing and getting dinner done.

I am cooking a leg of lam with a cucumber/garlic sauce and home fried
potatoes. This dish is one of my specialties.

For new years eve Sheila and I are going to celebrate our 4 year wedding
anniversary in corpus christi.

0 comments: