Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

...that gelindes life partner, christian, had killed himself by a drug
overdose. Gelinde had died in october from heart failure. Due to the
dispair of the loss, Christian decided to join the same fate in
December.

After finding out about gelindes death, I had called christian and we
talked about an hour about Gelinde, at that time I already had a bad
feeling about Christian. I tried calling Christian a few weeks later,
but the phone was disconected. I tried a couple of times to email, but
with no reply.

Sheila and I had speculated about a posible suicide, and even the
method. Yesterday I called gelindes daughter, and she had told me, and
confirmed what I had already speculated.

They will be greatly missed. What a tragedy. I know that trips to
Germany will never me the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gott, was fuer eine tragödie.....

Anonymous said...

R.I.P.