Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Today I had to take th boat out of the water so I could take oh to te
shop. My good friend toes healped me. Since the water level has not
droped all the way yet, I had to push the trailer into the deep and
place te boat on it. This was something I had not do in awhile, so
after a couple of attempts I got the boat on. I Then had to pull the
trailer out with a tow strap and then hook it on the hitch. After the
boat was out, I discovered that it was not on straight. I had the pull
the boat back in the water to straighten her out.

0 comments: