Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Friday, June 28, 2019

My name is Katherine. I`m very lonely and bored right now...

And .... I love sex very much. Can we meet? Here is my profile and contacts.

https://securityonline.info

said Filby, an argumentative person with red hair.

a mathematical plane. These things are mere abstractions.`

`Don`t follow you,` said Filby.

distinction between the former three dimensions and the latter,

relight his cigar over the lamp; `that . . . very clear indeed.`

`Now, it is very remarkable that this is so extensively

overlooked,` continued the Time Traveller, with a slight

thought roams gracefully free of the trammels of precision. And

0 comments: