Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Time Gone by...

Friday, March 06, 2009

Not saying that my 2000 golf is boring, but it is not half the fun
than bulli is. For the last 9 month I have been driving around with a
sock stuffed in my passanger window to keep it from falling down. I
finaly decided to take my door apart and buy the parts that I need to
fix the window. So i ordered them for $150. Should be in on Monday.

Then I am thinking of selling my golf on craigslist so I can buy ira's
"thing" or some sort of second water cooled car. I would also like a
gia or fastback. I am not to crazy about bugs, but I would love to
find an autostick bug for sheila.

From cwnation

ira's thing

0 comments: