Profile for cwnation

The Story Continues...

...on facebook.com/cwnation. you would have to create an account at www.facebook.com to follow, but trust me, there is plenty going on....

this site will stay maintained, but there will not be much news here. feel free to search the past if you are feeling nostalgic.

Friday, May 19, 2006


tomorrow morning my mother, sheila and I are going to visit New york, NY for a week. we have have a full program planned on what we are going to do. mostly its going to be the typical stuff that you see the first time you go to the big apple; statue of liberty, empire state building, 9-11 hole, etc. In addition, sheila and I have a dinner cruise around Manhatten planned for wednesday night. it's oing to be soo much fun. I will also meet an old friend from high school. we are all very excited. it has been awhile since we went on a vacation. Today i have to take care of some lest minute arrangements like bring Krumpus and henry to sheilas parants house. buy some 800 speed film, and pick up sheilas birth-control from walmart. our hotel is located at the upper-west side (respek) i found a tuerkish restaurant on in lower manhatten that sells doeners. I think i am mostly excited about that, since i have not had a doener nearly 18 month now. i hope they are as good in new york as they are in frankfurt or berlin. I also hope i can find some Ramazzotti, since my supply is pretty much deminished. my father brought me a bottle of ramazzotti when he came to visit last september.

if you read this in time, then tune to "fox and friends" tuesday morning and see if you can see us in the background. I am intending to make a fool out of myself on live national television. off coarse i will be fosting lots of photographs and videos of our trip.

0 comments: